I hope all of you are keeping well and staying safe during this weird time we are in.
I always look forward to spring with the onset of warmer weather and longer days, but what with social distancing and all, its not going to be something I will be able to enjoy with friends. The only way I can enjoy the days is when I workout in my backyard and when I need to take my pup for a walk because she still needs exercise.
One of the things I am looking forward to this month is the O.W.L.s Read-a-thon hosted by Book Roast. This is my first year participating and the career that I am choosing is Healer, because I am a nurse in real life and want to be a healer in the magical world too! For this career, I have 5 set prompts to read and then 3 others that I get to choose.
- Charms – Lumos Maxima: Read a book with a white cover
- Defense of the Dark Arts – Grindylows: Read a book set in the sea/coast
I actually don’t have a book for this one, so please let me know any suggestions you have for this prompt
- Herbology – Mimbulus mimbletonia: Book title must start with an (M)
- Potions – Shrinking Solution: read a book under 150pgs
- Transfiguration – Animagus Lecture: Book that includes shapeshifting
The other three prompts that I am choosing to complete are:
- Ancient Runes – Heart Rune: Heart on cover or title
- History of Magic – Witch Hunts: Book featuring witches/wizard
- Muggle Studies – Book from a perspective of a muggle: Contemporary